Monday, November 05, 2007

And over to Andy's House...



So this was the longest I'd ever ran, and am ridiculously proud of myself...I didn't stop, and ran up that hill (all of 162nd is a hill...small plateau mid way) and all in 55 minutes...I'm feeling great about this....it was also strangely a type of worship experience...those creepy endorphins haha but really, when you see your body doing something that you didn't think possible, it's a time to thank God...and also pray that the hill ends quickly...and that you dont' give up... :)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

i'm impressed. i hate running. i really don't understand people who do love it, but i'm glad for you! keep it up! you can run right on over to northern ireland! i'll be waiting...

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are u sure it's a good idea to show creapy stalkers where you and u're loved one lives?

2:39 PM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Bets...you're a machine. Look at you. Dang. Quite impressed with your long-distance run there. Is someone thinking about looking hot hot hot in a wedding dress?!?

6:27 AM  
Blogger Trev and Rebekah said...

I am proud of you. Wow, I wish I had that energy to run these day!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

When did you get into jogging? I just started training for a half marathon, and I did 4 km tonight. I still have such a long way to go- yikes! Gotta love those endorphins, though...!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home