Saturday, July 28, 2007

No title in particular...

Has anyone heard of Kathleen Edwards? I heard one of her songs back in the day and loved it...but alas forgot her name and then months back saw her open for Jonny Mayer and then relived the lovin, and now heard her again on the radio...actually good...like rivaling my early love for sarah harmer (although sarah and I's relationship has grown much deeper I see potential for Kathleen and I to be good friends)...; )
but really some of you should check it out...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should seriously consider busting that golf racket wide open. It would be the best thing you ever did.

9:45 AM  
Blogger luKe said...

hey betti, i got one of circle and eighth's c.ds the other day...and am now listening to it...A mutual friend had a copy and although i still have to pay for it i now own your c.d...
i thought you might appreciate knowing that...

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home