Friday, July 13, 2007

The Debilitating problem of Friendliness...

Ok so here's the thing...I haven't blogged in a long long stupid long time...and it's because...I'm just too friendly (that and there are just too many wonderful people out there...) So every time I move, start school, new job, new hairdresser, new anything...i meet people...and i love to meet new people...but people have schedules and lives and great events that I want to go to...but can't go to all...so some of the time I don't do anything...debilitating....
I don't know if anyone out there can understand this...most people have normal lives, one job, one community, haven't moved recently etc...and don't meet all those new people...but can someone gimme a shout out if this doesn't sound completely crazy to them?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you, Betty. I live about half an hour from where I grew up so I have old family friends, I go to a college and career group at one church and attend a life group (Bible study) from another church, plus I still keep in contact with friends from three different colleges. So there are all these groups of friends who don't know each other but I'd like to spend time with them all. I've found I need to give priority to a couple friendships, though, that are really meaningful otherwise I end up feeling like I don't really know anyone, I just have a lot of aquaintances and that's a lonely place.
So that's all to say, you are not alone and it's not crazy...
By the way, I'd love to get one of your CD's. Could you e-mail the mailing address to sarahpenner@hotmail.com and I'll send you the money.
Thanks for blogging again, Betty.
Sarah

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home