Thursday, March 29, 2007

Mexico!

Here we go! ok...for those that don't know, I'm leaving tommorow the 30th for Mexico...Sunwest drives down every year, with the Senior High Youth Group and builds houses...there are 110 of us going, did I mention driving? :) I'll be back on the 10th..so I'll be calling back, emailing on the 11th...I'm sleeping! : ) haha
Feel free to drop me an email...and if you call...Kathleens checking my messages so feel free to drone on and on...she'll looooove it! haha
If you Pray:
1. Focus on the Goal (building relationships and loving kids)
2. Health ( A friend Emily is my tent mate, please pray for her too!)
3. Spirit in Power (I would love to speak into these kids lives)
4. Rapore (—Synonyms: fellowship, camaraderie, understanding- with my van especially)

Thank you all...much love
Bettina

5 Comments:

Blogger Lilene said...

Have an amazing time in Mexico and give me a call on the 11th for some good Will Ferrell times.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Exciting? Yes!

6:47 PM  
Blogger luKe said...

id like a demo...have fun in mexico don't die or bring back anything contagius...and also remember to never do any thing i wouldnt do

5:47 PM  
Blogger Erica R said...

oh - I love you

Miss you


And Mexico - so exciting

8:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have a wonderful time! And take lots of pictures! You can never take too many pictures!

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home