Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Old picture...

 


Oldie but a goodie...

Ok so we're engaged! It's funny because although I'm so extremely excited...my brain was sooo on to the next thing...i just want to get married! Weird hey? At first I was all over the dating part, then the I love you part then the engagement part...and now...
I'm reminded of this because of a friends reaction...imagine with me, an older lady, mom age to me, and sweet. Slightly rounded as to remind you that she can cook, and that she may make you cookies! Tiny, and kind looking. Ok...so she noticed my ring...and grabbed my hand...and jumped up and down screaming! I laughed so hard...but really that's how I should feel! I'm engaged to the man I love and quite frankly, I am happy!
So...I've decided to jump up and down screaming for the next little bit...would you join me? ; )
Posted by Picasa

10 Comments:

Blogger Trev and Rebekah said...

Congrats again! So when is the big day? Do hope we can meet him some day. Hey did you get my email about the cd??

7:19 PM  
Blogger Juanita said...

I'm jumping up and down with you but it is for selfish reasons! (Yes, the baby is still inside...)
I am so excited for you.
CONGRATS!!!!!!!

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Betty! That's such good news!

Sarah

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Betty! I am so excited for you!!!

11:08 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

hooray betty! i am happy for you and want to jump with you! i will have to jump by myself, which is really kind of sad. miss you.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Erica R said...

I can't imagine you not jumping up and down...I am so happy for you both!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Aaron & Tanya said...

I am so excited for you betty! COngrats!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Kelsie-Lynn said...

We are so excited for you!! Congratulations!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

well that is cool!

I was recently thinking about the nice but short visit we had together at Erica and Tim's wedding, and thought to myself, 'oh how I like that Betty.'

wishing you well, at a deep and lasting level, contentment, joy, wisdom, and many other good things (check out ps 84).

take care,
LB

9:14 PM  
Blogger Leanne Marie said...

Congrats! Married life is the best! Lots of work and yet totally the best! I am jumping up and down and soooo very excited for you! Hey when is the wedding? Have fun planning.

Leanne (Red) Krahn

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home