Tuesday, August 21, 2007

busyness

Oi...busy busy busy...I think everyone is busy but i always wonder how everyone seems to get mundane everyday things done when I can't seem to even pay my bills on time (btw I did pay them on time this week..but barely). I feel like every day tasks can just stress the hell out of me...and even facebook can be a headache...i know, what could be wrong with the amazing facebook? jj...but really, seeing my inbox fillup with 'hey we should do this, that or the other' or the classic, 'betty..you said you'd do this that or the other! why isn't it done!' which in all honesty i usually respond with 'ah! I forgot! i've been so busy!' Ridiculous isn't it...
1. I've moved
2. Starting School
3. Ending Job
4. Starting new job
5. I'M DISORGANIZED!!!
(the previous points are reasons for my busyness...)

4 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

You Bets, disorganized? No. Not possible. Your room at Bethany screamed organization...oh, wait. No. You're right. Hey...you can't do everything.

It was great to visit with you the other week. I'm excited for your life.

S.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

details please. email me.

6:49 AM  
Blogger officehourthoughts said...

ummm... I think you have to write a new blog now....

7:48 AM  
Blogger danillka said...

Betty! you're starting school? What school? sounds awesome! PS - you know I'm totally jumping up and down and screaming for you!

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home