Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Hello...my name is bettina and...

RETRACTION: ok, i had to edit this post for the very important reason that i had my dear friends, erica...depicted below, and nathan, remind me of what this picture was all about...haha i had actually forgotten...we were in Sullana Peru, sweating like we honestly had never sweat before and erica...thanks to some over zealous peruvian evangelists...had been in the sun for tooooo long....needless to say she is obviously...and i quote..."peeling like a bat on Hannakah" and no...in case you are wondering I don't know what that means either..but to us it was histerical! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Erica R said...

I love it! This is why I tune into your blog - pictures of Erica S.! Beautiful, you know she loves this.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

Remember the context, not only do I appear super sexy, but in the flesh I was also radiant... thanks to the BRUTAL frigging desert sun, a bunch of crazy evangelizing women... I am peeling like a rabid bat was the quote that goes with this picture isn't it?

7:14 PM  
Blogger officehourthoughts said...

"I'm peeling like a bat on Hanukah."

HEY! I took that pic!

:D

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home