Saturday, February 18, 2006

Marnie and Greg

Ok so here is my roomie and her lovely male counterpart...since I see them all the time at home, they needed to be on my blog. Pro's of Greg: Likes wine, Marnie, has stellar grasp on transit and ability to teach me, brings chocolate over to the house and doesn't keep good enough track of it to know i eat it, has clean smelling feet, mocks me in my yuppy ways thus keeping me from utter yuppydom...Pro's of Marnie: Works at Rona and can fix things, has couch, has tv, has dishes, has playstation that i can't play but sometimes dream of learning and being masterfull, has movies...etc etc, Has CAR, Has good heart to pick up pathetic whinning roomate from work occationally, Good sense of Humor, Advice giver...I've got it good.  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home