Sunday, February 12, 2006

FEEL the pain

ok...odd i know, what is this photo about you ask. well...quite frankly it is about my cell phone...i bought one, yes, clearly i live in calgary, so i bought a cell phone. I paid money for one when i could have gotten a free one, because it could play mp3's. This was quite exciting for me, and i thought it would be cheaper than an ipod that would always break down right? right? nope...like i've mentioned before, technology is death. blah blah blah talked to the bell guys, and still can't figure it out...aparently i have to buy something...sucky. ok so my emotions went from far left (jennine) of ahh...wonderful feeling of free mp3 player in phone to erica (what the dilly how does this work) to Nancy (i think i may want to ask for help for this) to me ( i want to die) to April...i want bell to die...that was pretty much it! If anyone wants to volunteer to take my phone from me...from my twitching fingers...and put the mp3s on it...i would literally cry...and be thankful...please... Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger officehourthoughts said...

Hey Betty so funny! i LOVE to read about you and your phone. sorry if I was close by I'd take a look for you
Nate

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home