Saturday, February 11, 2006

There is no better word than BI-POLAR

ok...so its a serious medical term that no, i do not scoff at, however if my day could have had a medical condition...it woudl have been that...dang. Ok. so i start off...getting up after two and a half hours of sleep (and although it would be great to shorten the length of time mentioned to create a more drastic effect..i didn't. it actually was 2.5 hours) i go to work. Feet kill. Head home. Buy new shoes however so brief shinning light of joy. (blue diesel's for all those ladies who wondered...i woulda). I'm basically depressed because of how bad my feet hurt (which initiated the buying of new shoes) and I want to die. then i wait for teh blasted C-Train....and wait. and waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwiatwieiiatijekltjdslkalgjdkl;ajgkjk and i want to die. Then it comes. Then i go. then i want (yes WANT) for the bus but nooooo it does not come. so i waitandwaitandwaitandwait and then it doesn't come and I wait (this has been actually 2 hours...i could have walked home.) and when it comes I want to cry...did i mention I actually did cry at work today...and in front of my boss? Could it get any better? However, she is wonderful and made me feel normal however far from it crying about lattes actually is, anyways....so i get on the bus...and we wait to leave the station. then people and more people get on...thankfully i let the belly out and no one wants to sit with me...sweeeeeet. So then these gorgeous spansih speaking folks get on and are rappin away to each other (this is where i turn off the new Jack johnson cd and just close my eyes and listen) eventually because i'm making faces and the little girl is laughing, i start to talk in spanish with the family...and THEY WANT TO GET TOGETHER TO PRACTICE! I don't even know how this happened...I've been praying to get together with some folks for like weeks now, and dang...its all good. That and they live 5 minutes from my house...I don't know how to explain it but when you live in a latin context, with the warmth that the spanish culture exudes...it gets in your blood. I skipped home. Nuff said

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home