Saturday, February 11, 2006

why i hate technology

ok...beyond the best song in the world (i love technology off of the Napoleon Dynamite soundtrack) is the worst truth in the world...i hate technology...because I'm baaad at it. ok so i wrote all yall about the blog...then forgot to mention the actual address...then hotmail informed me that i had...and i quote, "Expressed more than the maxium amount of emails in a 24 period" (ok not a direct quote because i forgot but pretty close) and then asked me if i would like to PAY for hotmail...why yes...yes I would...nothing would please me more than to pay for something free...yes...best ever...so in closeing...somepeople recieved just the first of the two emails...they now clearly do not think that i know best...

6 Comments:

Blogger betty said...

why betty...you are sooooo smart

1:49 AM  
Blogger betty said...

and whitty

1:50 AM  
Blogger betty said...

adn your spelling is soooo gude

1:50 AM  
Blogger betty said...

(can anyone else hear teengirlsquad in that?...caitlin?)

1:51 AM  
Blogger Heather Peters said...

My dear Bettina, you crack me up!! I'm glad you've joined the blogging world. You're now on my blog hit list. Don't forget to check out mine: http://heatherwiens.blogspot.com/

8:04 AM  
Blogger Trev and Rebekah said...

Welcome to Blogging. I have technology too. I get Trev to do most of the stuff on the computer. Well I guess I better learn some time.
Great to hear from ya.
Rebs

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home