Thursday, November 16, 2006

I seriously need your assistance...

Ok...so this is a huge step...other than spending a shwack of money, i bought ORANGE! now some of my more neurotic friends know that I truly hate the colour orange however...(it was a total mistake in buying it...i didn't know that they had green) but other than trying to be low maintenence I'm trying to get over this orange angst...pps i hate orange....soooo I need some professional help, and since i can't afford such, i appeal to you! Please comment on why the colour orange is better than any other colour...even if you like green better...just lie to me... Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Blogger Princess Warrior said...

Orange is a great colour because it is representative of the Holy Spirit and that fire of desire for God's grace, mercy and love to be exuded in your life.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

hey betty! thanks for finally updating your blog!!!!! loved the pictures, i'm glad the recording is going swimmingly (can't wait to hear you again!) and orange isn't all that bad you know. even though i like green better. go John Deere.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

what is that? Is that a weird sort of iPod?

9:22 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

I actually do like orange. And if I like it... really isn't that enough?

10:18 AM  
Blogger Lilene said...

As a fellow detester of orange, I can say that your mp3 player type thing does not have enough orange on it to be detested. So relax, you are under the legal limit for detestable orange.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Orange is ugly.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Erica R said...

Whatever about the orange...

When is your butt going to be sitting in my house?

That is the true question.

December ...?

7:53 PM  
Blogger Amy Smith said...

Sometimes. Most times actually I mistakenly (word? no word?) call the color orange green and the color green orange. I don't know why... it just comes out that way.

Anyway, I miss you my dear. Hopefully see you sometime.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Remember that summer that I bought the bright orange Modrobes? Because I wanted to diversify my wardrobe? And then I remembered, "But I hate orange!" It was a terrible mistake...

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home