Friday, November 03, 2006

How IS recording going...?

in answer to all those questions...perfectly....absolutely perfectly. Like kittens playfully licking my face, and as easy as adding milk to those boxed up pancakes...dang. This is a freaking snap. I think I'd like to do this every day...the computer NEVER breaks down (and we never have to write songs about where bad computers go when they die...btw its to never never land....and would be called mega-byte me if it were ever written) and I NEVER have to sing the same line over and over and over and over and over and OVER again only to find that now...i still don't like it...haha no. Its like the best experience ever...: ) But seriously, as crappy as it can be, and as much as we devise ways to destroy Matt's computer, or whatever piece of machinery is malfunctioning, This is a phenominal thing. its long going, but I'm excited...that and the fact that i just show up and sing...and the guys do everything else...I'm so very excited to have it finished, aren't you? ; ) Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

Recording stuff and hanging out with cool people!? Man, that sounds like no fun at all. I hope things start looking up for you.

11:20 PM  
Blogger officehourthoughts said...

hey cool! Can't wait till I get my first copy... by the way I like the pic :D funny thing though, neither of those bottles are open?

8:25 AM  
Blogger Trev and Rebekah said...

Very cool. Can we buy a copy?

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home