Thursday, August 17, 2006

What a Day

so i opened this morning...as per usual up at three four ish, then off to work, eigth hours...and then a phone call...from another starbucks asking if i'd like to work for them...and the closer...that they woudl pay me time and a half...hotness...so i worked today from 5 AM till 11 PM...actually...it was rad. For some nuerotic reason, i really enjoyed myself...except for the fact that i was looking up admission requirements for U of C, for next year, and noticed a need for math 12...haha which i did not do...nor did i do math 11...but hey, i'm pretty so that's ok. (this is funny...not pompous...) and i would have to upgrade...in HIGHSCHOOL did i mention? haha best ever, but kathleen mentioned that i might be able to just get a waiver because i'm a mature student...then i could breathe again...we'll see hey? we'll see.  Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger officehourthoughts said...

Hey Betty! Being back in Highschool wouldn't be THAT bad!! I go back all the time... Just think about it, you could be the coolest old person in the school!!!! :D

7:10 AM  
Blogger Lilene said...

I'm not sure of the exact requirements at U of C, but Kathleen is right most places will allow you to apply as a mature student if you are 21 or over. Take it from me . . . I'm an Admissions Professional!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Janell said...

Bets!
whats up my deary? so, i officially don't like all those requirements myself.. thats why i'm just going back to bethany!
janell

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home