Wednesday, October 04, 2006

argh

hey everybody.....oh gosh. its been a while! ok so a little updating is definetly in order...so now, i work at blockbuster....and yeah, well i went there because they are paying me well enough to go back to school next year... man...i'm sick too...head cold, sucks. i work at starbucks too, of course i couldn't quit...i think i'm addicted...and i don't even drink coffee anymore, well not often, and i just love my store...we are the funnest...best looking of course, just all around enjoyable people.


Have you ever tried to quit something and couldn't?


usually you hear about people quitting because they are sissy's or too weak or not disciplined enough...well i CANT quit starbucks...although sometimes I just want to die i'm so tired...and now sick. I cut back my hours though...which is a first step i should think....funny hey.
ok so because of blockbuster i watch more movies than any person should...i'm gonna get over that really fast though...i'm sick of movies right now and i've never been able to say that before. OH and i get sick days..so today, i got to call my boss and say "hey i'm sick..." she then said, "no worries, we'll make that a sick day ok?" done. how rad is that...instead of ' well get your shift covered or you are coming in ....' have i ever ranted about the time I had to go into work sick...like full out sick sick. drugged outta my head sick...i'm still bitter. I think i contaminated like 40 drinks that night...actually. yeah...sorry...i actually work at second cup so don't go there....go to starbucks instead

6 Comments:

Blogger Lilene said...

I was about to come and comment about how you never update your blog and you were supposed to update your blog cuz I told you to but it turns out that you had updated it so yeah. You did however forget to fill in an important bit of information regarding music and release dates and such. I WANNA KNOW! When you finally get over your current addiction to working too much we should do something, although I can fully understand the addicition to a place of work. I'm fully addicted to AUC-NUC. I just can't not do everything they ask me to. Okay I'm really babbling now so I should go. Call me

9:03 PM  
Blogger Janelle said...

yep...that's like when i quit smoking at Bethany...start/stop/start/stop. it never goes away though. if Rod said I could start again, I would do it in a second...crazy.
but your situation's a LITTLE better cause you get PAID for your addiction...where as I PAID for mine (in more than just money!!)...haha.
I love Starbucks...I don't blame ya. Just don't wear yourself out, it's not worth it. Your only young, single & free for a short while.
Take it from an OLD 25 year old married for 6 years mother of a 1 1/2 year old. ENJOY IT NOW!!!!!
hugs!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Bets...you're back. I was wondering where you went. Sucks to hear of the sickness, but how hot is a "sick day"? That's fab.

You're wonderful..I miss you. And I miss hearing you sing. I had the Bethany chapel band cd in the car last week, and dang. I miss you. Not just your beautiful vocal cords, but you. Passionate, hitchhiking, can cry with you even though I don't want to friend!

Love love love.
Sabrina

6:48 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

So what your saying is you rented all those movies I told you to watch awhile back, awesome.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Trev and Rebekah said...

You'll have to recommend some movies to us some time. :0)

10:24 AM  
Blogger Amy Smith said...

I remember that day... you were very sick.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home