Tuesday, October 17, 2006

KAAATTTTIEEEE!

ok. so i'm going to this wedding next weekend, and for that matter this weekend as well, and i get to see katie!!! in kelowna!!! ok...everything about that sounds good to me...katie went to burkina when i went to peru...and i love her. we swear, fight, dance to nickelcreek on stone floors and randomly work out together...and sometimes...just sometimes....i can be truly honest with her and feel ok about that...and ok about what i said, or thought...even though it was probably horrible. I hope you all have some one like that.... Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

I know I say this often, but I'm not sure if I know anyone as hot as you. I mean, wow, your so gorgeous.

10:29 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

betty, you are coming to bc, how long? how far west would you come? it would be delightful to see you. by the way, you still haven't e-mailed your address yet!! miss you and love you.

7:23 AM  
Blogger Erica R said...

hi - today I was picking out worship music for Sunday. I found humour in the irony and thot of you!

Love ya

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home