Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The most anticipated movie of my life...

seriously...this movie looks freaking hilarious...actually unbelievable...woo....and i forget the name, would reccognize it if i heard it...but maybe nathan could look up the trailer and post it on his blog...nathan...the part where he is praying at the dinner table...oye killer. but yes...this is my mom's face in there..isn't she cute? So i jokingly say to Kathleen...hey hammy get in there...and kathy who has great respect for herself says' heck no' then off my mom goes! I love that woman. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Lilene said...

Talladega Nights: The ballad of Ricky Bobby! Can't wait.

11:57 AM  
Blogger officehourthoughts said...

hey Betty, I've been gone for a few weeks, but never fear I have the video on my blog for you. Hope camp is going well. I'm pretty jealous over here. I wish I was at camp.
Talk to you later
Nate

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home