Saturday, June 24, 2006

The Wild Adventures of Tina and Kathy

So just the update of a lifetime...this was Kathleen and I coming back from Caitlin's BEAUTIFUL wedding in Saskachewan...shoot...caitlin you are the most beautiful person...not even inside...i don't think i even like you but you are so dang good looking i'm drawn...but anyways...the wedding was beautiful...and kathleen and I (whom i shall continue to refer to as Kathy) decided to start driving home at 7 at night...so dang...that was fun...However tired we were it was a hot hot hot ride...and on the way i decided to possibly pursue a certain path in schooling...in which no one has correctly guessed yet....hmm....who will win that cookie? can't guess twice and erica doesn't count...you already know... Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

DR? Baker? Candlestick maker? Teacher? Car Wash Attendant?

12:58 AM  
Blogger Amy Smith said...

ummmm..... i think i know too. can i say? you haven't actually confirmed it with me so technically i don't know for sure. i'm just going to say it.... law school? do i get a cookie now?

8:17 AM  
Blogger Erica R said...

You are a very cute person Bettina May!

I thought of you yesturday - I expereince Sushi for the very first time and as soon as I saw the seaweed - wrappy stuff I thought of you sitting across from me on your bed freshman year. I thought it was so gross... still do actually...

Not not as gross as olives, make that olive juice....

Love you muchly!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Erica R said...

P.S. - Can I have some cookies?

9:46 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

The advent of the squeegee in the 20th century?

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home