Friday, April 28, 2006

I actually Ache....

I miss them more than I miss anything else about BC...actually. I can do without the beautiful weather, I can do without the hassless life (i'm refering to the pure evil of the process it takes to transfer one life from province to province...that and i hate moving but seem to do a lot of it), I can do without the Canuks, i can suffer through the blasted red mile talk EVERYDAMNDAY but, i cannot do without them...Sometimes i think growing up is the sickest joke ever. I miss laughing with my mom about dumb things like the highschoolers or how one of her co-workers doesn't really like her but talks to her, like a little boy, because he wants to see 'if georgie can come out and play!'....I miss hearing George talk about his mom...how he loves his mom, and I miss my Mitchi (george's sister) and how she always has a great story to tell or sad one about how she misses her son...I miss the food, and the little parties they go to, and how even though I refuse to go to most of them (the wine festivals i will never miss however), I am so happy they ask...like I am the luckiest ever. I truly don't know how to explain how profoundly sad I am without them...and yet am so fullfilled here. Have you ever thought about your parents dying? I think its a terrible practice but for some reason, I'm a regular...maybe once every couple months...i will full out break down and loose it...I think I will actually die, my body will just decide to decompose right there...and the funny part of all of this is when i tell my mom! she just smiles (or goes awww over the phone) 'ahhh sweet petal' yeah she talks like that, and then she'll say YOU JUST NEED A BOYFRIEND!!! killer mom...killer...: ) I like her... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home