Saturday, July 15, 2006

So YEAH

So the reason i have this freaked out face right now is because i'm not prepared for what might come my way...i'm going to be a camp speaker for none other than....dun dun DAHHHH Junior high kids! but really, I'm pumped...i actually love junior highers so i'm pumped...however i haven't asked anyone to pray for me yet...so if you would like to be a part (a large part) of what God is doing in some young person's life...please pray for me. I need you... i say that in all seriousness. There are 10 Cabins...Pick one. When you have picked one...Post that you have cabin number 1 or so on...If you pick a cabin...please pray for them daily if possible. I promise to give you an update on each cabin at the end of the week...you can watch your prayers in action...if i have time, which is fairly possible, i will blog mid week to give you an update, and relay more requests. Also...if you could pray for me, specifically that the SPIRIT OF GOD WOULD BE ON ME STRONGLY AND THAT I WOULD SPEAK HIS WORDS AND THAT THE ENEMY WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SPEAK. I just want each kid to have a chance to hear the truth about the world, themselves adn this God I've come to fall in love with...I really need your help for that. Thank you so much...please just take a minute right now...or a sharpie to your hand (or face if you are hardcore) to remember to pray for me...face...do it....then take a picture and send it to me...hahha thanks so much Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Hey Betty....I got Cabin #1 for sure! Ooohhh....I'm pretty stoked! And yes - Jason Upton...beautiful man!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

AND YES...I am ALL over praying for you...that is so cool that you've got the opportunity to go and do this. Those kids are gonna bless you just as much - if not more - as you bless them. SO cool. Go get 'em!

11:25 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

I call cabin #7... excellent. I hope they are the unruley crazy types in there, just to add a little extra joy to your day. ;)

5:14 PM  
Blogger Janell said...

hey hey! #6 for me bets! dont worry, open your mouth and let God speak through you man... no need to worry! love ya,
janell

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home