Thursday, July 13, 2006

Ice Cream and WINNER OF COOKIE CONTEST

So...one of these things is not like the other...haha i love this picture. We all had a barbeque...because Inge (between Kathy and I) came to visit from Germany. Dennis (4th from right) came up from Lethbridge too. Then we went for Icecream...very busy place that night so we had to chill quite a while and of course once i got a little bored...out whipped the camera... AAAAAAANnnnnnndddd AMY FORREST although she is a big cheater...either because i forgot i told her or she is prophetic was correct in saying that i think I will be going back to school for none other than....LAW. Who knows for sure...but i think its healthy to have a game plan...Jesus can go ahead and change it but that's the plan...I'd do Political Sciences undergrad then hopefully after third year get into law...dang what happens when a lawyer and a doctor live together? : ) Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

An amazing sit-com is filmed... I'm pretty sure that's what happens.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Lilene said...

yes, yes I do. August 4th give me a call

7:01 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Hey silly girl! How are you?!?1 I'm doing excellent. I was so excited to get your comment. jakandthebeanstalk is a friend of mine from Spruce Grove...I see she left a comment on your thing. I was wondering why you were asking. That's funny...I've got a link to your blog on mine, so that's probably how she found you!!! GUESS WHAT?!?! Guess where I'm working in Saskatoon when I move there...you guessed it! STARBUCKS!!! I'm so stoked Bettina...how is it working there? Do you absolutely love it?!?! I've gotta jet for dinner but it was GREAT to hear from you. I don't know your e-mail...but I don't mind posting mine on here for the world to see, so you should e-mail me at borkyjs@hotmail.com just a one-liner so I know what your e-mail address is! Talk to you later.

Loves Rebecca Lawyer

6:36 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Betty...you crazy kid you! i must say i love your blog page...busts me right up!
hawaii looks like it was fun....and be sure to tell Jono he roped himself a cutie...
hey, does kathleen have a blog page...if not, say a HUGE hello for me...maybe even a hug or two...and get her to give you one for me too :)

7:43 PM  
Blogger Amy Smith said...

Well, I'm not a cheater nor am I a prophetess (although it would be sweet to have a title like that). But I do like my cookies hand delivered. And my favorite kind is snickerdoodles... so I guess I'll see you later then. Love ya!

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home