Friday, March 10, 2006

THE GRAND WINNER!

Ok people...its that time! To announce the winner of the Poet's Corner Challenge! woohoo! Ok...so after some serious deliberation with the judges (sorry aunt bev...4 out of 5 voted for yours but we were veto'd last round from the fact that you are my aunt...seriously..how lovely....) soooo the grand winner!!! Due to the fact that they wrote about starbucks...dear to my heart....and they probably really really need a care package....AMBER DESCHESNESSSS!!!! wooHOOOOOO....now now...no crying really the rest of you...however, do go check out the poems...some are quite neat...so amber...email me your adress and a grand prize will be on it's way!

2 Comments:

Blogger officehourthoughts said...

grrr.. NOT FAIR!!! My poem may have sucked, but I'm a radio star!!! sigh, I guess I'll have to run a better campaign next time. You know thos oscar baskets have a lot to do with who wins the golden man... Well Betty I have two more things to say. First I can't believe you didn't chose Keith's and his shameless flattery, and second expect great bribery from me next time :D

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but its not April 1st yet, you said the cut off date was April 1st ... not like it made any difference cause I didn't win :(

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home